1. This contract must be signed and dated before the event will be reserved.
2. A retainer in the amount of 30% of the cost is due at signing. The 30% retainer feeof the chosen package must be received in full before your event dates and times will be permanently reserved.
2. The balance of the cost is due one week before the event date or in cash the day of the event.
3. Should the event date change we will reasonably attempt to accommodate the date change, it may cancel this contract without any penalty or liability. The retainer will not be refunded.
4. Should a cancellation by the client occur, the retainer will not be refunded.
5. Rachel McCarthy Photography reserves the right to cancel this contract 6 months prior the wedding date, retainer will be refunded to client.
6. If Rachel McCarthy is requested to provide services beyond the event hours stated in his contract an overtime charge of $250.00 per hour will be applied.
7. Title (possession of all photographs and albums shall remain with Rachel McCarthy Photography until paid for in full).
8. Rachel McCarthy Photography may take up to 1 month to deliver albums, prints, Digital Negatives on DVD or CD, and other services or product promised to the client. Rachel McCarthy Photography may take longer than 4 months to deliver such products due to client tardiness in communicating specific details necessary to complete an order, or if a third party vendor is responsible for the delay. If client has pre-ordered an album or products, then client MUST claim album or products and complete the necessary design within 1 year of their event date, or the album or products will be forfeited.
9. The undersigned agrees to have Rachel McCarthy as his/her/their only official event wedding/event photographer. Family and friends are welcome to take candid photos at reception and situations not posed by Rachel McCarthy Photography. In addition to paying the stated price for such services customers further agree that no photos posed by Rachel McCarthy Photography will be taken by
amateur or other photographers and assume responsibility of same.
10. Rachel McCarthy Photography is not responsible for lost photo opportunities due to other people’s camera flash, the lateness of the individuals, bride, groom, family members and bridal party members or other principals not present.
11. Rachel McCarthy Photography is not responsible for images being lost due to film corruption, film lost, stolen or damaged during shipping, or unforeseen technical difficulties or malfunctions of any camera, computer, or any equipment
used in the production of Rachel McCarthy Photography images or products.
12. If Rachel McCarthy Photography fails to perform this contract due to, illness, injury, fatality, fire, flood, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the photographer, then Rachel McCarthy Photography will make a reasonable effort to
secure a substitute Photographer for the event. If no substitute can be secured Rachel McCarthy Photography shall refund all money paid by client but shall have no further liability with respect to this agreement. If a substitute photographer can
be found no monetary compensation will be made .
13. Rachel McCarthy Photography does not warrant, promise or guarantee the taking of any specific pose or specific photograph, or the use of any staff photographer.
14. As with any photographic process variations in color occur within production and reproduction of any medium and prints from any device: specific colors/shades
cannot be promised.
15. Rachel McCarthy Photography reserves the right to make any artistic manipulation to any picture, portrait, or photograph in all forms and media in all manners.
16. Rachel McCarthy Photography is not responsible for the lack of photo coverage due to weather conditions or schedule complications due to the lateness of individuals,
rules/restrictions of the church/synagogue/venue, or the rendering of decorations of the locations.
17. With album covers or pages, minor imperfections and variations in color/texture will occasionally occur. No guarantee is made in terms of exact color or texture.
18. Rachel McCarthy Photography is not responsible for keeping any images or products in any form 12 months after the event takes place.
19. Rachel McCarthy Photography agrees to host individual weddings/events online for 6 months. After that, there is a $100 charge each time the event is put back on line.
20. Meals will be provided for photographers and assistants during weddings/events of more that 8 hours.
21. By Signing this contract we give Rachel McCarthy the right to use our names (or fictional names), picture, portrait, or photograph in all forms, and media in all manners, including composite or distorted representations, for advertising, trade,
or any other lawful purposes, and I waive any right to inspect or approve the finished version(s), including written copy that may be created and appear in connection therewith. I am of full age, I have read this contract, all three pages and release, and am fully familiar with its contents and agree to all of its terms.